Archive for June, 2009
I finished it!
The new kit has all metal components and attaches quickly to any drum set. The controller is now more compact and contained in an off-the-shelf LMB chassis. I now have a full set of drawings for the actuators and the controller design and a full parts list.
My goal was to finish it in time to ship out to Abu Dabi with the Arcattack crew. I had hoped to shoot some nice photos and a video before it had to ship out but I ran out of time. That will have to wait till September when they return from their Europe tour.
Check out ArcAttack’s web site for show dates.
Here are a few pics from my phone camera: